My New Years Post
The in thing this New Year is not making resolutions. I am joining in the moratorium. But this doesn't mean I am just going to let 2014 slide by. I am quite sick of just floating about with no intention. 2013 all life seemed to be on hold and nothing changed for the positive. I do have hopes and intentions for this coming year. I am going to lay them out in three questions I will answer on December 31st 2014. How do I feel about 2014? How am I a different person after 2014? What did I accomplish in 2014? Much of this comes from a self-help/life coaching thing a friend of mine helped me through.
How do I feel about 2014?
- Content with what happened
- Glad to have lived it
- Willing to move onto 2015
- satisfied with the decisions I made
How am I a different person after 2014?
- I am fitter and healthier
- I think more about how my actions affect me and others
- I follow through on what I plan to do
What did I accomplish in 2014?
- I got out of credit card debt
- I wrote a bunch
- I will have learned some of a new language